Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Antique Store Finds

I love antique stores/malls! Unfortunately, my favorite one closed recently and now I have to find a new favorite.


In the past, I haven't had much luck finding any embroidered items that were in good condition. I am now happy to report that I have found an antique store that has shelves of embroidered pillowcases, towels, table cloths, etc. Beautiful stuff! Of course I had to come home with a pair of pillow cases and a table topper... They may or may not be gifted to others, but I had to bring them home with me!




This is a pair of pillowcases, They're white with the palest blue embroidery.




And here's the table topper. I couldn't get a better picture.

2 comments:

Sara said...

I'm addicted to vintage embroidery, too! I can't go to an antique show without trying to find some old napkins or pillowcases. I always have great intentions of using them, but then don't want to mess them up, so they end up in my "pile o' stuff that's too precious to use" LOL

Monica said...

Use them!!!! Really, it's hard to mess them up. Just make sure you wash them properly and do stain removal stuff. I'm pretty sure I'm keeping those pillowcases for myself to put in my guest room.